decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Thanksgiving Bitches!!
That was then..
Can you spell D-O-R-K?
Goody Goody Gumdrops
Need a Comment?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Don't Want ToTalk About It.

Yesterday afternoon just sucked. It's getting harder and harder living with a Pre-Teen. Gee, I just can't wait until she's a full-blown Teen! I could tell you how SHE complained almost immediately after being picked up. I could try explaining how I tell her that her feet wouldn't hurt so bad after P.E. if she'd let me buy her running shoes. I could tell you how important I think it is that SHE wear a jacket to school when it's 50 degrees out and how NO I don't think that little sweatshirt is enough to keep her warm if she is still complaining that SHE is cold! Oh, and guess how many times I can ask her if SHE's done her homework before I get the actual answer??? Yeah, I could tell you. But I don't want to talk about it.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:09 AM