decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Holiday Tip #1
Need More..
Am I Blue?
Today I Love
I Don't Want ToTalk About It.
Happy Thanksgiving Bitches!!
That was then..
Can you spell D-O-R-K?
Goody Goody Gumdrops
Need a Comment?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tummy Ache

Autumn is home with the flu today. I know she's really sick because she didn't even argue with me about still going to school. Plus the puddle of sickness beside her bed was a dead give away. I love waking up to that in the morning don't you? I feel guilty that she didn't come wake me up. Sorta proud that she was a big girl and was taking care of herself. Sorta pissed because she is not very good at cleaning up her little messes. I'm trying really hard not to use the word vomit. oops! Sorry

UPDATE. 10:30. Autumn just called to tell me she wishes she could go to school. She get's that from Auntie Lynn!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:29 AM