decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Feed Me
Tummy Ache
Holiday Tip #1
Need More..
Am I Blue?
Today I Love
I Don't Want ToTalk About It.
Happy Thanksgiving Bitches!!
That was then..
Can you spell D-O-R-K?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, December 12, 2005

Yosemite

The chick has left the nest! At 8:00 am this morning, my child left me standing in the cold as she took off for her 3 day excursion to Yosemite. I would tell you that I feel like vomiting, but two post about vomit in one week is just gross. She was not the picture of a happy camper this morning. I couldn't get her to eat any breakfast this morning. She must have been feeling the nautious feelings I was having. She didn't put on the brand new jacket I bought her this weekend. The jacket Michael wanted to "discuss" because it was so friggen expensive. I'm sure it will look great on the tiny bear that finds it in the woods. As I sit here I'm thinking, why? What on earth was I thinking of letting my small 11 year old child go to Yosemite without a parent? Am I nuts??? They are gonna go hiking. AT NIGHT. What the hell is up with that??? Are they trying to lose a kid or two? I'm telling myself right now it really wouldn't make a difference if I were there or not because you don't get to hike with her kid anyway. Can you imagine? I don't want to hike with other people kids! I hope the person taking her hiking doesn't feel the same way.

I don't think I can spend any more time thinking about this right now. I'll never be able to get the krinkle out of my forehead if I do. I need you to be there for me people. Circle the wagons. It's gonna be an eternity until Wednesday night.

*sigh*

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:51 AM