decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Coca Cola
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Lars and the Real Girl
UV Rays
Touch My Body
SEX
On the Rocks
P is for QUITTER!
Orange Tic Tacs?
Nana

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, May 12, 2008

It Still Fits!



Saturday I had my fitting for my wedding dress. My two lovlies, Cherry and Lizzie, came with me. Thankfully the thing still zips! whoop Whoop. The fitting was good. The cost, not so much. They have to move some of the flowers up a little from the bottom as a part of the hem and I have four loops to my bustle to cover my big ass. But all is well. Dress will be ready in July. After, we had a nice visit at Starbucks where we watched little baby Carline try to climb the wall. She's a busy little Bee!

Yesterday was the best Mother's Day ever. My family made me breakfast in bed, brought me a bouquet of daisies, and wrote me a wonderful card. It was so beautiful and thoughtful, I'm not used to such a fuss. We spent the rest of the day lounging..then left for a late lunch at Mary's Pizza Shack. They were giving away free Mud Pies to all the moms. YUM I couldn't have asked for a nicer day. Thanks future hubby!!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:41 AM