decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

On the Rocks
P is for QUITTER!
Orange Tic Tacs?
Nana
Dear Mom,
Light Sleeper
KIDS
J is for Jiggly Boobs
Thus far, I'm Not Inspired
Horoscopes

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, April 25, 2008

SEX

and lots of it thank you very much.

No, I'm not really going to right about sex. I think it's funny in life how you have certain friends you can talk about taboo subjects with and some you just don't.

Really what I am posting about is SoCal. The brood and I are leaving this afternoon for southern cali. Our first big roadtrip together. Listen, if I'm not back online by Wednesday, please make a donation to your favorite charity in my honor and remember me always. hahahahah I'm kidding. I'm not worried in the least that we will survive the trek. It's not like we are driving to Philly!

I will be meeting my future FIL for the first time. And possibly, his hetero life mate Frank. I find this one very interesting. The Dad has this best friend Frank. and Frank used to have a lovely wife (sorry J can't remember her name). She unfortunately passed away not long ago. Frank was totally devastated and told his BFF that he didn't want to live alone and need him to move in. The Dad moved out from the place he was living with his girlfriend and he and Frank have been co-habitating ever since. That my friends, is the ultimate friendship.

We will be staying with J's BFF from high school. BFF is going to be baptized this weekend along with our youngest child, L. I'm pretty excited! We all are. For different reasons. The kids are excited because this means a trip to Disneyland! I'm excited to meet more of J's family and friends. And to be away from our daily lives for a little while. I don't complain on here about our struggles to be "settled" for many reasons, but it's a constant fight with circumstances that are just beyond our control. Through it all though, we remain united as a family and look forward to the day where we will finally call somewhere home and live in peace.

We leave this afternoon and will be returning Monday. Can't. Wait! I wish I had the chance to say hi to my SoCal peeps! But it's a jam packed weekend. And one of you is out of town anyways. The other, I sure I hope I get to see you in June.

xoxo my friends.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:28 AM