decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Touch My Body
SEX
On the Rocks
P is for QUITTER!
Orange Tic Tacs?
Nana
Dear Mom,
Light Sleeper
KIDS
J is for Jiggly Boobs

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

UV Rays

Combining the alphabet again...in hopes of completing the alphabet by tomorrow. I may be a day late and a dollar short, but by George, I think I will finish!

So this weekend, I was out in the sun a bit. I'm developing a farmer's tan which is not making me happy. I must confess to Cherry that I did NOT reapply the sunscreen. Don't hate me! My dilema is that I can't very well hide myself in a sweatshirt til August and risk heat stroke. What am I to do to solve this problem in time for the wedding?

If you wore a strapless wedding dress (or a dress with minimal coverage on the shoulders), what did you do about unsightly tan lines?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 2:43 PM