decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Merry Christmas Charlie Brown
So True
Joey-In-A-Box
Christmas in July
Christmas circa 2003
Safe & Sound
C'mon & Play Along
Yosemite
Feed Me
Tummy Ache

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, December 29, 2005

It Was Merry and Bright

Happy Day Before the Day Before New Years Eve! Does anyone even do resolutions anymore? I just don't want to start off yet another year beginning with a lie. So let's just forget about it this year ok? I hope all your holidays were merry. Michael and I agreed not to get each other gifts this year. Autumn got her dad a book all about beers around the world. And she got her mom the 10th season of Friends. My collection now complete. There was a coupon for a trivia game..Hopefully it's not the pitiful game Lynn and I got a few years back. Remember that game??? Could it BE any stoopider?? (I know stoopider is not even a word, get over it) Anyway, back to Christmas (yes CHRISTMAS) Autumn got lots of art supplies. I got her a paint by numbers canvas of a cat. I bought a Van Gogh Sunflowers for myself. When we're done, I'll post them for your laughing eyes viewing pleasure. She purchased with her own money a Nintendo DS and games Nintendogs (virtual pet) and a Sims game. Her Sim has caught on fire and died twice. Good times.

All I can say now is, I'm glad the shopping holiday is over! Drink
Bring on the drinking holiday!!!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:54 AM