decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It Was Merry and Bright
Merry Christmas Charlie Brown
So True
Joey-In-A-Box
Christmas in July
Christmas circa 2003
Safe & Sound
C'mon & Play Along
Yosemite
Feed Me

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Years!

100_0710

We decided to start the year off right. awwww
Don't go getting all sappy. We still hate each other with a passion. If we were like this all the time, the earth would tilt off it's axis and hurl through space into a black hole. I wouldn't want to be responsible for ending all life as we know it. So we'll stick to the status quo. But it was nice for a moment!
**devilish grin**

PS I forgot the funniest part of this picture. Autumn was standing right there when it happened and was all EWWWWWW. I told her "Where do you think you came from little girl? I just made you a baby brother!!" hahaha So now she thinks you get pregnant from kissing. Of course, I'm gonna let her keep on thinking this for a couple of years.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 6:31 PM