decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Who Turned Off the Heat
Adventures on I-5
Back To The Grind
We're Back
Packing
CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS
What Are You Lookin At?
So Gina Won't Electrify Herself
Two-fer Tuesday
Dirty Jobs

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, December 29, 2006

Ok, Maybe I Exaggerated About His Fingers

But you have to admit that it's a weird coincidence that when he touches the thermostat is ceases doing it's job. Tonight, M came home and I told him the heater still wasn't working and that I'd called the furnASS people. You'd think I'd have told him I sold all his shit or something. What is it about a man and his castle. That castle could be falling apart at the seams, but they'd be damned before they let someone handy come in and fix that shit.



He climbed up into the attic and after about an hour discovered that wasps has made their way into the furnASS and well, died. One found it's way into the part that ignites and it was blocking the flow of gas. He cleaned it out and out came the heat! Huraaaaay! I had to apologize for not trusting him and then told him no, I didn't cook anything for dinner. Sorry. Hey, I helped. I stood at the thermostat and turned it on and off. I think I sprained a finger here.

Life is warm again.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:26 AM