decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS
What Are You Lookin At?
So Gina Won't Electrify Herself
Two-fer Tuesday
Dirty Jobs
Baby It's Cold Outside
It Smells Like Christmas Up In This Bitch!
Do You Effervescent??

Light Show

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, December 17, 2006

Packing

I hate packing. I'm still doing laundry. I'm still finding shit I need to take and the suite case is already in the back of the car. Why do I need to bring freakin everything??? We are going to visit a mouse who's worn the same outfit for 55 years. I'm sure he won't mind if I wear the same sweatshirt a couple of times. He's probably hoping I'll buy one of his sweatshirts, that greedy so in so. haha

We got our tickets, camera, snacks for the road, several pairs of sneakers. Seriously, where did all these sneakers come from??? Anyway, water, directions, claritin, advil.. Yep, we're all set. I should have gotten some margaritas tonight. So I could ensure a good nights sleep. I still get excited the night before vacation (even though I will be at work til noon tomorrow) or the night before Christmas. It's like that sleepless night before the first day of school. Do you still get that giddy feeling?

Did you all watch Saturday Night Live last night? Thank goodness for TiVo. Go here and watch the digital short called A Special Christmas Box. It's just what every girl wants for Christmas. NOT haha well maybe...

Have a great week y'all. I will miss you terribly.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 7:19 PM