decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

So Gina Won't Electrify Herself
Two-fer Tuesday
Dirty Jobs
Baby It's Cold Outside
It Smells Like Christmas Up In This Bitch!
Do You Effervescent??

Light Show
Monday Monday
TGIFI need to get work done, get a back crack, get...

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What Are You Lookin At?

100_0550

Seriously, dude. What are you lookin at. Can't you see I'm trying to eat here. It's rude to stare. munch munch munch Look pal, I don't like the way you are lookin at me. What is with that blank stare? Is your head full of fluff or what? I have half an hour left and I'm trying to finish The View. Look somewhere else. How about you wrap that scarf around your eyes. Grab it. Oh, I see you have no fingers. You are pretty much fucking useless, aren't you?

munch munch munch

Alright, that's it. Are we gonna have to take this outside? Cuz it's cold and wet out there and I don't think you'll last the night. You want that? Huh, punk? If you don't stop staring at me, I'm gonna through across the room. You know what happens then right? Minnie. Yep, I said it. You'll become a crazed Chihuahua's love slave. She'll toss you around a few times maybe give you a kiss or two, but then she's gonna look for the squeaker. I can tell from your blank look, that you do not have a squeaker. This, my friend, will be your down fall. She will tear you limb from limb looking for it and then when she's searched you inside out, she will leave you for dead in the hallway. In pieces. I know, it's tragic. I think you have two choices. Keep pointing those cold black eyes at me and know the hell that is Minnie. OR you can Stop. Staring. At Me.

R.I.P Little Snow Beanie.

12/2000 - 12/2006

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:34 PM