decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It Still Fits!
Coca Cola
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Lars and the Real Girl
UV Rays
Touch My Body
SEX
On the Rocks
P is for QUITTER!
Orange Tic Tacs?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, May 16, 2008

W is for Weekend

This was supposed to be my post for W last month. I still want to post it so here goes:


Below are pictures of our weekend in LA and our trip to Disneyland. We had a great time. We stayed with some friends and all of our kids got along well.




All strapped into the minivan ready to go.


Mi Familia


This is my favorite pic of Aut and her little baby doll Josh.


Do I HAVE to wear these ears???


Say Cheese!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:13 PM