decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

And What Did You Do Today?
This Makes Me Sad..
1, 2, 3, FOUR
Happy New Years!
It Was Merry and Bright
Merry Christmas Charlie Brown
So True
Joey-In-A-Box
Christmas in July
Christmas circa 2003

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, January 06, 2006

Waxing Nostalgic

Jessie is a friend. Yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine. But lately somethings changed it ain't hard to define Jessie's got himself a girl and I wanna make her mine.

You may have heard that I got a cool CD for Christmas. Rick Springfield Anthology.Anthology Listening to it brought back fond memories of Jessie's Girl, his always moist looking lips (WTF was up with that???), Dr. Noah Drake, that cool dog on his album covers.. RickYes, I had the ALBUM! A present from my dear departed Nana. He still tours and makes mustic and stuff. I'd go see him in concert. Who's with me??? Anyone?? **crickets chirping**

You know else who I loved back then? Pat Benatar. Pat She still rocks! Check out her website. YOU KNOW Love is a Battlefield. Ok, that is totally NOT one of my favorites. Actually, you probably wouldn't even know any of my real fav's. I was into her way before she hit it big with Heartbreaker and Hit Me With Your Best Shot. While we are waxing, do you guys remember in Fast Times at Ridgement High where the Phoebe Cates chick is explaining the other girls at school to Stacy? The 3 Pat Benatar lookalikes?? Classic. Ok, if that's going too far into the Way-Back machine..I can school ya. Oh yeah, I have it on DVD. "That's my skull..I'm soo wasted!" hahaha When I go to heaven, my cloud is gonna be totally 80's man. Hope you'll stop by.

Ok, Guess which Rick Springfield song this lyric is from. LINE-Give em a chance man. hahaha

I'm goin out on the town tonight and get as wild as I can be. I'm gonna find out what it's really like to be loose, high and free. Yeah I don't care what the people say. I've taken my mind I'm changing to say.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:59 PM