decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Long Day
DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK
You've Got Mail
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Thursday Thirteen
Nothing
End of the World?
Memories of a Spaz
Silly Daydream
TGIF

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, June 15, 2006

America's got talent?

When is this reality show kick gonna end? C'mon, I want something else already. It sucks when there is nothing on and I find myself watching My Fair Brady: We're Getting Married. Get married and get the fuck out of my life already! Does America got talent? If it did, do you think it would be caught dead on a show hosted by Regis Philbin? Or judged by David Hasselhoff??? I think you know that answer to that one. They don't have talent. They can't dance. Most of them cannot sing. But here we sit, watching these squeeze your eyes shut, suck your breath in through your teeth, stick your fingers in your ears kind of hmmm what's a good word...performances?

I know I'm not the only one here. You. You over there. You're watching. Even if you don't watch the entire show, your watching part of it. I know. You can't help yourself. You wanna know what I'm watching now? Yea, you know. Brit Brit on Dateline. I know, what could she possibly say about her sad little rich life? Nothing I care about. But I can't seem to turn it off. I keep shooshing cuz I can't hear the tv. It's a sickness. All I can say is...Bitch you are worth 100 Million dollars? Buy a fucking island and MOVE. Stupid ho. I'm turning this off. Yea, I know it's over now. Whatever. I'm gonna go watch some mindless Roseanne. Nick at Nite rocks. They know quality entertainment.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 5:03 PM