decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Because I Got Nothing Else
DVD Friday
Battery Low
Amateur Photos: Episode I
Indian Summer, What Happened To You?
Happy Friday
Evolution of a Night Light
I'm So Bored!!
I Heart Pumpkins
Actual conversation tonight as my husband tried to...

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, October 09, 2006

I Totally Stole This

I stumbled upon this blog and found a meme and a new penguin bloggy buddy.

Have you had sex in the past 24 hours? Nope
Are you gay? Nope
Do you have hairy legs? Not today
Do you smoke anything? No way!!
Do you like monkeys? Only the cartoon kind
How many fillings do you have? 8 fillings and 2 crowns and counting…
Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Lake, ocean turns my hair green
Have you ever licked one of those square batteries? I honestly could not say
Have you ever read the Bible? Some of it
Did you ever go to Sunday School? I went to everyday Christian school for 5 years
Do you wear a lot of black? Not really
Did you ever bring a weapon to school? I dont think I like this question, no I never did.
Have you ever hugged a tree? Im not what youd call a tree hugger haha
Do you know what a sphincter actually is? I pretend to
Describe your hair? Shoulder length, dirty blond and curly
Are you a wildbeast? Not that I’m aware of
Do you like to have fun? Silly fun, not dangerous fun
Do you like drama? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you ever taken a bong hit? I am gonna plead the 5th here.
Do you like mayonnaise? Not really, but I will eat it on a burger
Are you afraid to die? I’m afraid of pain with death, not death itself
Do you like playing in leaves? The idea is better than the reality.
Have you ever peed your pants as an adult? LOL , oops
Have you ever thrown up on somebody as an adult? Nope
Are you an adult? Unfortunately, yes
Ever won a spelling bee? Nope
Do you ever eat because you are depressed? Because I’m depressed, because I’m bored, because I can. Yes.
Are you a television addict? Oh.My.God. Yessssssssssssssssssss
Do you think OJ was guilty? MOST DEFINITELY! (sorry Mama)
Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? YES!!!!!
Have you ever had sex in a hot tub? Sorry, my mom is reading this….
On a swing? Wha?
Do you like Elvis? DUH. I grew up thinking we were related.
Do you enjoy watching animals shows on the Discovery channel? sometimes
Ever been hit on at a zoo? Ack, no
Have you ever had sex with a total stranger? K, I said my mom is reading this. Haha The answer is no.
Do you enjoy the calming effects of turkeys? I have never known turkeys to be calm. They are, however, delicious!
Does your mom think someone is hot? You’d have to ask her
Are you a sugar freak? On occasion
Ever been arrested? Nope. I was held by Mervyns security once..
Ever commit a crime and get away with it? Hahaha NOPE
Do you like orange juice? Calcium fortified, no chunks
What sign are you? Cancer
Ever do the party boy dance in front of the elderly? Hahaha I LOVE PARTY BOY!
Where do you wish you were right now? Shopping with someone elses credit card with my pal LINE.
Did you enjoy this? I thought it was pretty fun. Good distraction from work!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:27 AM