decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Halloween 1999
I Totally Stole This
Because I Got Nothing Else
DVD Friday
Battery Low
Amateur Photos: Episode I
Indian Summer, What Happened To You?
Happy Friday
Evolution of a Night Light
I'm So Bored!!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We made the decision pretty early on that Autumn would not have a TV with cable in her room. This decision was reaffirmed when we could not get her to stop watching skanky dating shows on MTV. We have two TVs, one in the living room and one in my bedroom. So if we are watching something like NIP/TUCK, she can still watch her favorite show in my room. Last night was one of those times. After our show was over, I walked into the bedroom to put our sheets on the bed and found my little darling going through my counter under the sink.

Me: Uh, what the hell are you doing in there???

Darling: Looking for my hair clips. Look what I found..

Me: (please dont be my )

Darling: Cool nail polish!

Whew.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:30 PM