decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Monday Monday
TGIFI need to get work done, get a back crack, get...
All work and no play makes Dot, miss her bloggy fr...
Questions
Movie Meme
Paybacks
Locks of Love
Wha?
Let's Kick Off the Holidays
Thin is a State of Mind

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Light Show

I bought Autumn a Glade Plug In Scented Oil Light Show air freshener this weekend. She picked out berry burst and let me tell you, it's burstin with fruity flavoring. I walked back to her room last night and had the sudden urge to go to Jamba Juice. I don't mind the urge to Jamba, her room usually has an odor that urges me to dry heave.

The light show is a little creepy. She has hers close to the wall below a picture of some boy from TV. His face lights up blue, green, yellow and SATANIC RED. You are falling asleeeep, falling, falling, OHMYGOD it's SATAN. haha Ok, I'm exaggerating. I just don't like the red.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:52 AM