decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.


Light Show
Monday Monday
TGIFI need to get work done, get a back crack, get...
All work and no play makes Dot, miss her bloggy fr...
Questions
Movie Meme
Paybacks
Locks of Love
Wha?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Do You Effervescent??

I'm getting real paranoid about getting sick before my trip down to Disneyland. I don't usualy care so much about getting sick, because hey, it's a few days off from work. I really want to enjoy myself on vacation, of course. Last night I bought some Airborne. I've heard a lot of talk, but apparently I missed the part where they said this stuff was an effervescent that you drink. GACK! It's a two toned kind of a drink with the first taste being a little orangey. Like really watered down orange juice followed by that nasty alka seltzer like crap. Yea, it's totally like CRAP. I'm trying to choke it down. Each swallow is followed by a shot of Sprite Zero. I'm not real good with selzter. It gets into the back of my throat and I feel like I want to hurl.

I'm drinking it though. For Mickey. I don't want to be all boogary and have to use his nice coat for a tissue. You know, when you get that big hug and you just rub your runny nose a little on someone's shoulder? You know you've done it. Please. I've got my hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and some ASSBORNE. I'm ready to fight baby!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:47 AM