decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It Smells Like Christmas Up In This Bitch!
Do You Effervescent??

Light Show
Monday Monday
TGIFI need to get work done, get a back crack, get...
All work and no play makes Dot, miss her bloggy fr...
Questions
Movie Meme
Paybacks

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, December 11, 2006

Baby It's Cold Outside

So cold I almost wore a jacket. WHEW! The temp is about 50 degrees outside and it's foggy with a slight breeze. I was in a hurry this morning so I didn't even throw on my scarf. That is what I leave the house in. A scarf. No jacket. I love California. I don't think I have skin tough enough to live in the snow. When my husband has brough up moving to another state where the winters are a little frozen, I tell him I will only be able to work in the spring and summer months, cuz Dot don't drive in the snow. He likes his little Mama to bring home the bacon, so in California we shall stay.

I heard on the news that last year saw the most Californians move out of the state. Where do they go, I wonder? Do they move back to where ever they came from? Home to family? Somewhere they've never been to start a new life? I've often wondered what that would be like. We considered North Carolina for about ten minutes. Then we had the worst hurricane season EVER, so you know, that didn't sound appealing anymore. I wonder if I'm ever going to experience living somewhere else. And would I like it? Would I miss it here? Yea, I would. I would miss the ocean. I would miss the low cloud cover, sometimes the clouds are so close you can almost touch them. I definately don't want to live somewhere that would require me to wear a jacket. They make me feel to bulky and hot and sweaty. And I don't like chapped skin. I get really chapped in the winter here and it's not even that cold. I guess I've answered my own question, haven't I?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:03 AM