decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

TGIFI need to get work done, get a back crack, get...
All work and no play makes Dot, miss her bloggy fr...
Questions
Movie Meme
Paybacks
Locks of Love
Wha?
Let's Kick Off the Holidays
Thin is a State of Mind
If I Did It

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, December 04, 2006

Monday Monday

I had a pretty full weekend. Friday I went to see my favorite chiropractor. He's moved his office to the place where I worked for about 10 years in the WC. I don't think I'm ever going to get away from that building. It's a little freakish. After I drove to see Tommy's Mommy and get a little snugglin with the boy. He's gotten so big. He's going to be a great big 2 on Friday. Happy Early Birthday T!! I brought Toy Story for us to watch, he'd never seen it before and seemed to enjoy it. We also played with his favorite blue truck, a present from me. haha He drove it and crashed it all around the kitchen while I snapped a couple of shots. The pics are dark, they were taken with my phone.

Tommy 2

I let him crash into me so I could take a close up...

Tommy 1

He is utterly smooshable!

Saturday, Autumn and I did some Christmas shopping and wasted time in the morning. Then we drove out to visit another friend we hadn't seen in awhile. She's a very busy mom with three kids and we don't get to see them as often as we like. We had fun catching up and chatting til after one. I drank enough coke to get home and stare at the ceiling til 2 AM.

Got up early on Sunday to take back some Christmas presents and buy more Christmas presents....see this is how people get the bah hum bug. Finally had that latte and came home and rested. My house is now ready for that tree. Any time, anytime someone wants to come over and do it for me. haha I was so ready to do it a month ago and now...not so much. Maybe I can convince the hubs to go buy us a live one and just git er dun!



posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:20 AM