decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Ok, Maybe I Exaggerated About His Fingers
Who Turned Off the Heat
Adventures on I-5
Back To The Grind
We're Back
Packing
CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS
What Are You Lookin At?
So Gina Won't Electrify Herself
Two-fer Tuesday

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, January 01, 2007

Thanks Auntie Lynn



We spent the last of our Christmas money/gift cards today. Autumn got this hick tractor shirt and a skirt and Mom got a pair of cropped pants (which means they fit my short ass legs perfectly) and a sweater.

Happy New Year. Tomorrow we shall start counting down til Spring. Oh YEA, baby.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 5:17 PM