decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Panfried Filet Mignon with Mushroom Ragout
Wordless Wednesday
I Have Some Questions. Do You Have Some Answers?
Shriner's Convention
I'm Off Bitches
HEATHER MILLS QUOTE OF THE DAY
Does The Crazy Run In Your Family?
HOT SLUT OF THE DAY
Graveyard

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, March 12, 2007

Party Like It's 1999




Kids, let me say this. It is never a good idea to party the night of daylight savings time. Before you know it, it's 4 AM and you know you aren't going to recover from this one til at least Tuesday. I've still got the bags under my eyes to prove it.

Autumn starts seeing a therapist today and I thought I'd pump her up this weekend with lots and lots of shopping. We went to the mall with our neighbor and her kids. That was an adventure. I haven't been anywhere with a stroller in forever and a day. I did remember that it's not fun. haha I bought Autumn some cute capris and a new Levi's top. She got a cute pair of shoes at Mervyns. I got some crap. It was all good. We were having so much fun Saturday that we didn't leave our friends house til the wee hours on Sunday. Sunday night I dyed Autumn's hair again. We get the wash out in 28 shampoos kind. This time it turned out more like Carot Top than the beautiful red it was last time. It will fade. She loves it. And I guess that's all that matters.

It was a beautiful weekend with highs in the upper 70's with more of the same in the forecast. But I'm too exhausted to enjoy it. Wake me when it's Tuesday.

PS LD It was one time, it didn't mean anything to me and I was thinking about you the whole time. :D

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:26 AM