decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Graveyard

I'm all ready for the Oscars
Fat Tuesday?
Are You Feeling...
Happy Friday!
It's Thursday, Do You Know What That Means???
Wordless Wednesday? I Think NOT.
I Kind Of Saw This Coming...
Haven't We Been Through This Already?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, February 25, 2007

HOT SLUT OF THE DAY



Martin Scorsese wins Best Director and Best Picture for The Departed. YAY!!! I thought it was the best movie of the year. But of the best I only saw that and Little Miss Sunshine. I thought the Oscars were a little predictable, but always still fun to watch. LD and I had scorecards for the night, I beat her by two. What did I win?? Free dinner? Just kidding, I owe you $20. I thought the dresses were a little disappointing this year. There were a lot of odd colors that just didn't work for me. OHMYGOD, did any of you see Sally Kirkland? She was hopped up on crack and had this crazy see through dress with multi color swag of material going down her arms.



I'm a beautiful butterfly NOT! She kept talking some crazy smack about how her dress was made by a rabi. Ok, whatever. I only have two pics for best dress. Seriously, I only liked two. WTF? Happy Monday y'all.



LD loved how the dress got lighter at the bottom. Oh, and it's PURPLE.




Autumn's future step mom!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:10 PM