decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I'm Off Bitches
HEATHER MILLS QUOTE OF THE DAY
Does The Crazy Run In Your Family?
HOT SLUT OF THE DAY
Graveyard

I'm all ready for the Oscars
Fat Tuesday?
Are You Feeling...
Happy Friday!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, March 05, 2007

Shriner's Convention



There must have been about a million frogs in the field behind my house last night. You couldn't hear them with the TV on, of course, but when I took Minnie out for the time at 11:30, it was so loud I had to shout at her to go potty. I couldn't hear myself think. I kept thinking there must have been a frog convention out there. Picture all those frogs with little red Shriner's hats on. Chatting about what? Flies?

I went to bed and it was still so loud that I didn't think I was going to be able to sleep. I was able to. I think it seemed so loud because the stucco outside of my bedroom wall has been torn down to fix my leak. And there still is a hole in my wall on the inside with all the stuffing pulled out. I feel like there is nothing between me and my Calvins! I haven't shown you the picture of my pathetic wall have I? Something for tomorrow then.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:40 AM