decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

W is for Weekend
It Still Fits!
Coca Cola
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Lars and the Real Girl
UV Rays
Touch My Body
SEX
On the Rocks
P is for QUITTER!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, May 19, 2008




I had my first bridal shower this weekend and it was lovely! It was an intimate gathering of myself, Cherry, Lizzie and Julie. We lunched at Chevy's. We sat by the door so it was a little hot in there. I only was able to gulp down one weak margarita. I ended up back at Chevy's last night and they were MUCHO stronger. I still only had one but was pretty much passed out in the car on the way home. I told J, ask me anything you want now...cuz you may not get this opportunity again. ha!

Anyway, I wanted to thank my dear friends for spending the time with me. I LOVE the showering. They know me well, I received lots of margarita glasses and pizza accessories! whoooooo! I think they are trying to tell me they'd like an invite over for drinks and a slice!



Julie, me and Cherry. Sorry Lizzie!!! (she had to go before pic was taken.)

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:14 AM