decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Reading Rainbow
Waxing Nostalgic
And What Did You Do Today?
This Makes Me Sad..
1, 2, 3, FOUR
Happy New Years!
It Was Merry and Bright
Merry Christmas Charlie Brown
So True
Joey-In-A-Box

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, January 12, 2006

Making Connections

I sat at my computer this weekend trying hard to come up with a clever post for the weekend. I had just finished watching Must Love Dogs and wanted to share with you my thoughts on John Cusack and that fact that he isn't looking that great for 40 as my good friend J! But as I was thinking about what I wanted to say and browsing my friends blogs, when I noticed a comment on one of them. A comment from someone I've come to admire. Who commented on a friends blog. A friend who got the link of someone I admire from my blog. And she got the comment! I was green with envy. It should have been ME! Ok, I don't mean to sound like a stalker. I'm really not. I was just a little jealous that they made a connection first. Which is great. That's what this is all about right? Making connections? I told myself that I was just going to be happy for my friend (because she's really cool). I never did make that post about John Cusack though. I'll sum it up here. The movie was ok and he's still cool.
This morning I came to work and started checking my fav places in blogland. I got to a new one I like,two pink lines. She posted about some new blogs she'd been reading and mine was one of them. Take a sec and go say hi to Corinne. She's about to become a new mommy and I think she's pretty cool. So now I sit not green with envy, but a little pink with embarrassment that someone other than my few trusted friends are taking a peak into my life.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:02 AM