decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The Day After
MY MOM GOT A JOB!!!!!
Would You Be Mine?
Tagged!
Winners & Losers
Are You a Little Bit Curious?
Get Your FRIDAY On!
The KNUCKLE
The Battle For Control
The Year was 1970!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, February 16, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Watch it People. It's just soooo good. I can't believe that Patrick Dempsey, eternal geek of the 80's has turned into the handsome Dr. McDreamy of the 2,000s. (Doesn't that just sound terrible? the 2,000s. strange) AND I just read that he's also into race car driving. How sexy is that?

Anyway..
I like getting obsessed with a new TV show. Because, you see, I have no life. Between Husband, Tween girl, job and the cat vomit, I'm pretty much exhausted at the end of the day. I like to just veg out in front of the TV. Sometimes I like to veg with something I'm only half interested in and read at the same time. I couldn't do that during Grey though, I just get engrossed. I suggest you tune in Sunday nights at 10 after Desperate Housewives (which is getting better finally) and catch my new best friends, Dr. McDreamy, Meredith, Izzy, George, Christina, Alex & the Nazi!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:38 AM