decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The KNUCKLE
The Battle For Control
The Year was 1970!
Separation Anxiety
Are You Ready for Some...Softball?
OH YES, IT'S FRIDAY
I'm Still Here
Still Sick
Down for the Count
Field Trip

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, February 10, 2006

Get Your FRIDAY On!

I don't have much to report this morning. The Olympics begin tonight. Exciting. I love to watch all sports peformed on ice/snow. (except hockey. not a fan) We will be gathering tonight around the boob tube to watch Italy's opening ceremonies. I'm hoping for lots of risque nudity! hahahaha We American's are so repressed. Bring on that nipple! But I digress. I'm looking forward to an evening with family, Line and the Gang, (sounds like a 70's funk band) some Jack in the Box (Sourdough chicken club mm mm good) and the Olympics. Go TEAM. I love watching them parade in. I chear the tiny countries who have like one or two people send. Good for them! They are here! Welcome them :)

This weekend will be the first without my beloved credit card. This week has not been hard at ALL. I shopped, well browsed online yesterday and didn't reach for my empty wallet once! But the weekend is tough. I'll let you know how it goes. Like you care. hahaha

Flashback Trivia Quiz:

What was the #1 song for the year 1985?

A. The Power of Love - Huey Lewis & the News
B. Like a Virgin - Madonna
C. Wake me up Before you Go-Go - Wham!
D. I Want to Know What Love Is - Foreigner

First correct answer wins a Latte!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:10 AM