decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Winners & Losers
Are You a Little Bit Curious?
Get Your FRIDAY On!
The KNUCKLE
The Battle For Control
The Year was 1970!
Separation Anxiety
Are You Ready for Some...Softball?
OH YES, IT'S FRIDAY
I'm Still Here

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tagged!

There's this funny thing in blogland. Internet tag. I'll admit, I like it. Makes me feel important. hahaha L has created an original MEME and I'm happy to play...

1) What was the last thing you prayed for? The last thing I prayed for was for my mommy to find another job. She was laid off last year and hasn't been able to find anything. She's a single income household with no income. It's been an emotional time. I do know our prayers are heard. This thing I pray for most is for my daughters safety when she's not with me. This would have been my answer at any other given time.

2) What was the nicest thing you ever did for someone else? Giving my mom the emotional and financial support she needs. She's given everything to me my whole life. Being on the receiving end was great, being on the giving end is so much better :)

3) What do you think about to cheer yourself up when you`re down about something? I think about eating and Shoping, and then I eat and go shopping. Those of you who actually know me...Can see I must get down a whole lot! hahaha

Whoo! I'm feeling a little vulnerable now. Thanks L!

Anybody who is not too busy sipping a latte, chasing her son, taking pics while driving, working too much or having a baby come play along!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:41 PM