decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Non Celebrity Death Match
I Am a Couch Potato
Lost
Shit! My Mom Reads My Blog!!
Happy Birthday Minnie!
Johnny, My Future Husband
We're Off To See the Wizard
The Weekend is Here
Morning Routine
Car For Sale

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, July 13, 2006

13 Things On My Mind Today

T13_Sunflower

1) Need to go get my car detailed this weekeend. But I don't get paid til Tuesday. hmmm The detailers were not available when I bought my car and I just don't want to go back there again. It was an ok experience at the delealer, but really who likes to go back??

2) My tan is starting to fade, I need to be out in the sun (skin cancer be damned!) Can't wait til Sunday. Going to a 7 and 1/2 year old's birthday party.

3) Whoo OH oh oooooooooooooooooh Hanging Tough! Sorry, NKOTB is on XM radio.

4) Speaking of satellite, need to get Sirius radio in my car. Thinking of getting the sportster version. You can replay shit. Cool!

5) Minnie needs to be groomed. Again. Her nails are killing me, literally. Plus, eating cat crap makes her stink. Stupid beaner dog.

6) Speaking of beaners. Watch Mind of Mencia on comedy central. LOVE HIM.

7) Need to go visit my future husband this weekend. No, I haven't seen Pirates yet. I've been a little busy.

8) Going to lunch with my friend J this Saturday. I hope I can be good.

9) Must walk more. MORE. I'm feeling good, but gut and butt are still too BIG. bloop bloop bloop. I'll try and post pics tomorrow of where I walk and where the bullfrogs hide. The first time I heard them, they were so loud, I thought a cow had gotten stuck in the ditch.

10) Need to call Autumn and tell her to clean my effing house. It's getting a little stanky in there.

11) Two more weeks and I'm off to Pacific Grove again. We are actually staying in Carmel this time with (I hope) an ocean view room. We won't be bringing the kid on this trip. hubba hubba

12) Time to start thinking about school supplies. Well kind of but not really. All the store start having their stock up sales early because a lot of schools around her are year round. Ours is not. Autumn won't stop bugging me about going to Staples. I should buy that kid stock in Staples.

13) Are you enjoying your summer? I'd be enjoying mine a whole lot more if I could have woken up this morning, gone for a walk. Taken a shower, headed to friend with pool, where she would have a tasty beverage waiting for me. Now THAT is a perfect summer day.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:54 AM