decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Johnny, My Future Husband
We're Off To See the Wizard
The Weekend is Here
Morning Routine
Car For Sale
Pride of the Neighborhood
Are You Still Out There
Vacation
Birthday Weekend
It's a Whole New Me

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Minnie!

Minnie turned 1 over the weekend.

100_0308

A few words from Minnie...

Ola. I reely like leeving with my new mama and papa. They treat me nice. I get all thee tacos I could ask for. Hey. Come closer. Could you tell them to stop buying me these cheesey T-shirts?? eet's embarrassing!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:05 AM