decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Morning Routine
Car For Sale
Pride of the Neighborhood
Are You Still Out There
Vacation
Birthday Weekend
It's a Whole New Me
Introducing BoBo Kitty
I'm Ready for a Vacation
Think Small

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, July 07, 2006

The Weekend is Here

What are your plans? I'm still mulling over making a new car payment. My lemon is now running again thanks to my wonderful hubby. He's working over time but still found the time to come home last night and replace the alternator. What a good guy huh? It probably has less to do with me and more to with the fact that my company let me charge it to the company account and he wanted to make sure they got their core charge credited back. But whatever. It's all good.

Today, work is endless. We are still a little behind because of our system transfer and it's still not going well. More than half of us want to jump ship but someone who shall be nameless is holding out. We'll see what happens. It's all a paycheck to me and nothing to stress about. Or even to write about frankly.

I'm looking forward to a HOT weekend. Spending the day with the kiddo tomorrow doing some shopping. Sunday, maybe the family will go to the movies. Pirates of the Caribbean comes out. I loves me some Johnny Depp. huminahumina.

Enjoy the weekend, stay cool.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:19 AM