decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The Weekend is Here
Morning Routine
Car For Sale
Pride of the Neighborhood
Are You Still Out There
Vacation
Birthday Weekend
It's a Whole New Me
Introducing BoBo Kitty
I'm Ready for a Vacation

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Saturday, July 08, 2006

We're Off To See the Wizard

Ok my friends, we are off to KIA. Wish me luck. I hope to update you with love pics of me (in my birthday boobie top for luck) in my new vehicle.

Think good thoughts.

UPDATED

100_0298

100_0299

It's 10:30 and we're finally home. Took longer than I thought, (air quotes) computer problems (end air quotes). Had very young salesmen. Told them I wouldn't pay mark up. Told them trade-in was worth $7,000. Told them payment will be $300 or under. Got it. Got it. Got it. That's right Bitch. I'm too old and fat to play their reindeer games. So I sat on them til they yelled UNCLE! Yay me! Wanna go for a ride???

posted by Autumn's Mom at 6:14 PM