decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Birthday Minnie!
Johnny, My Future Husband
We're Off To See the Wizard
The Weekend is Here
Morning Routine
Car For Sale
Pride of the Neighborhood
Are You Still Out There
Vacation
Birthday Weekend

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Shit! My Mom Reads My Blog!!

This is an email I got from my mom last night.

well Missy, I'll have you know I have been following your blog now for some time ever since you sent me the first one. and you never mention me???? like i don't exsist. not a word about good old Mom. "gee my mom is swell" "gosh I love being friends with my mom" not even "oh my God my mother is starting to look and sound just like her mother???" nothing.!!!!!!!!!! and by the way you never were an ugly duckling that was Auntie Mary????????? If I don't read that i never know what is going on in your's and Autumn's life. oh the back yard looks great by the way. talk to you soon.............................love Mother


After turning a couple shades of pink, I decided she was right. So, Hi Mommie
Dearest. NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!! Actually, my mom is pretty darn cool. We used to watch Mommie Dearest together and laugh. She took me to every movie I wanted to see. She used to give me fun money every Friday when I was an unemployed teen ager. She's not a budinski. She's is a glass is half full kind of person, even if there is only a few drops. I hope I age as gracefully as she has.

Internet, meet Autumn's Mom's Mom. Mom, meet the internet.

I love ya, you old bag. (wink wink)

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:03 AM