decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I Communed With Nature and Have the Bruises To Pro...
Shea Homes Pulls Slightly Ahead of Tom Cruise as t...
Sweatin Out the Toxins
Jack Bares All
Weekend Wrap Up
School (UPDATED)
We made the decision pretty early on that Autumn w...
Halloween 1999
I Totally Stole This
Because I Got Nothing Else

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, October 23, 2006

3 Things for Beenzzz

Beenzzz tagged me so I'm doing this one again :)


3 things that scare me
The world
Spiders
Autumn being out after dark

3 people who make me laugh
LynnDenise
Autumn
Garfield

3 things I love
My family
My animals
Skinny Cow chocolate drumsticks

3 things I hate
Hate
Hiking
Rude kids who won't get out of the road when you drive by

3 things I don't understand
Algebra
Why sometimes my computer will burn CD's and other times it won't
I'm sorry, I don't think I understand the question

3 things on my desk
Two clay figures Autumn and her dad made, like ones they saw on Nickelodeon
My checkbook
A flower mug my dear friend Beth Ann gave to me

3 things I'm doing right now
Watching Designing Woman retuns
Sitting at my desk
Finishing second margarita

3 things I want to do before I die
Kiss my grand babies
Travel anywhere
Pay off my debt


3 things I can do
Fling dog poo over my back fence
Pick up things with my toes
Make Yummy Chili Verde

3 ways to describe my personality
Bubbly
Moody
Strong

3 things I can't do
Reach the top shelf
Reach the middle shelf
Spin my head completely around like that girl in the Exorcist

3 things I think you should listen to
Your Mom
Your kids
Your gut

3 things I think you should never listen to
The Enquirer
The media
Your crazy neighbor who asks you to come join her in her sauna!

3 favorite foods
Prime Rib
Skinny Cow chocolate drumsticks (I know I already said this, but MMMMM)
Butter Chicken

3 things I'd like to learn
Patience
To be a better person
To dance with the stars

3 beverages I drink regularly
Water
Sprite Zero
Margaritas


3 shows I watched as a kid
Brady Bunch
The Monkees
Flintstones

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:02 AM