decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Paybacks
Locks of Love
Wha?
Let's Kick Off the Holidays
Thin is a State of Mind
If I Did It
Fragments
Wordless Wednesday
Who Ate That Can of Frosting?
Not Joey

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, November 27, 2006

Movie Meme

Who knew we'd be in our adulthood and still playing tag??? haha PY tagged me for a movie MEME. Here ya go...


1. Popcorn or candy?
Candy! Popcorn gets up under my crowns. Favs are candy corn, peanut M & M and Mr. Goodbars.

2. Name a movie You have been meaning to see forever.
The Shawshank Redemption. Need to add it to Netflix.

3. You are given the power to recall one Oscar: Who loses theirs and to whom?
I would have given the oscar to Finding Neverland instead Million Dollar Baby. This should have been my boyfriend, Johnny Depps year. He was totally robbed.

4. Steal one costume from a movie for your wardrobe. Which will it be?
Nacho Libre

5. Your favorite film franchise is…
Lord of the Rings. Watched the Two Towers yesterday. Close second, Harry Potter series.

6. Invite five movie people over for dinner. Who are they? Why’d you invite them? What do you feed them?
Johnney Depp. Because he is beautiful and funny and intelligent, need I go on??
I don't want to invite anyone else. Sorry.


7. What is the appropriate punishment for people who answer cell phones in the movie theater?
Incineration

8. Choose a female bodyguard:
Nurse Ratchet from One Who Flew Over the Cookoo’s Nest.

9. What’s the scariest thing you have ever seen in a movie?
Ok, I saw Poltergeist when I was like 10. The scene when the guy thinks he burns his face in the bathroom and then proceeds to tear his face off? Scared the CRAP right out of me. For a long time. I finally faced my fears and just watched it with my eyes open. Yes, it is so stupid looking now that I am 36. Fun fact, the hands that are ripping the flesh off the guys face are those of Steven Speilberg. He was so anal about getting the scene to look just right he had to do it himself.

10. Your favorite genre (excluding comedy and drama) is?
Why excluding comedy? I like a quirky Independent film.

11. You are given the power to greenlight movies at a major studio for one year. How do you wield this power?
I would put an end to all torture films. They turn my stomach. I don’t see what value they have to add to the world except to give criminals ideas. Also, I would stop marketing a film as a comedy when it SOOOOO is not!

12. Bonnie or Clyde?
Boring. How about Sonny or Cher?

13: Who are you tagging to answer this survey:

Ally Bean

posted by Autumn's Mom at 4:09 PM