decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Hand Job
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY
Thanks Auntie Lynn
Ok, Maybe I Exaggerated About His Fingers
Who Turned Off the Heat
Adventures on I-5
Back To The Grind
We're Back
Packing
CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, January 04, 2007

It Gets Even Easier

Well, the internet is indeed a tiny place. You are never going to guess who sent me an email this morning regarding my post yesterday. No, it wasn't Office Depot telling me to cease and desist. Cuz I woulda told them to shove that hand where the sun doesn't shine. I received an email from Derrick VP, Creative Director of STAPLES.
YEA BABY.

"loved your Blog on the ODP Hand. I would love to send you an easy button, on me! Just let me know where."

take it easy.

dew



Derrick %$#@

VP, Creative Director

agency | Staples * that was easy.

How effin bitchin is that? I replied how EASY that was and I'd love one. So let this be a lesson to ya'll. If you love something and want some free shit, start those posts rolling!!!

It could all be a hoax, but whatever. If I get my button, I will let you know.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:56 AM