decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Beat Down
It Gets Even Easier
Hand Job
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY
Thanks Auntie Lynn
Ok, Maybe I Exaggerated About His Fingers
Who Turned Off the Heat
Adventures on I-5
Back To The Grind
We're Back

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, January 07, 2007

Meet My Future Husband




I could sit for two hours through the crappiest movie just to watch this man. And I love how he sounds when he swears. (growwwll) It must be the british accent. We saw Children of Men and it was a pretty tense couple of hours. I thought it was good, I like the director. But there were so many unanswered questions. Like, why could the humans no longer reproduce, but the animals could?? I guess I'd have to read the book. Of course, I let the unexplainable go just to watch yummy Clive brood his way thought it all. I'm not going to bore you here with a review because it's just not my thing. If you like Clive and knots in your stomache, go see the movie. haha

I saw my friend and her 20 kids afterwards. haha I joke. She only has three but they move so fast sometimes it feels like there are 20. We had fun at the mall and Target. I bought myself a new fancy toaster oven/convection oven, a jar/can/bottle opener and a digital food scale. Could have used that tonight when I went to Indian food. ack. Why do I eat so much. Oh yea, cuz it's goooooo-OOD. I ended up having more energy than I was feeling back on Friday night. I didn't do much laying around. Something I'm sure I'll regret come Monday morning.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Oh
and

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:52 PM