decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Spring is in the Air
Taking This Suburbia Thing A Little Too Far
Party Like It's 1999
Panfried Filet Mignon with Mushroom Ragout
Wordless Wednesday
I Have Some Questions. Do You Have Some Answers?
Shriner's Convention
I'm Off Bitches
HEATHER MILLS QUOTE OF THE DAY
Does The Crazy Run In Your Family?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, March 19, 2007

Nice Weekend

How was yours? Mine was pretty good. I got my doo did. I slept. I watched some bad movies. I worked a little. Shopped a lot. Ate junk food A LOT. It's how I spend most weekends (minus getting my hair done cuz if I did that every weekend, I'd go bald). The only thing I didn't do was walk. Very bad. It was beautiful this weekend with weather in the high 70's. There was a breeze. Saturday morning I had drag my butt into work. I could have gotten up early and went but I slept instead. After work I headed to LynnDenise's house for beer and corned beef and cabbage. I hear it was good. haha I don't care for corned beef. The potatos were good. It was gone in a matter of minutes. We had a nice time visiting and hanging out, gossiping about those who weren't there. You weren't there? Well we talked about ya!

Sunday I needed to take Autumn to get a bat and a bag for her bat for softball. Opening day is next Saturday! I am going to be the dug out Mom/Coach. Making sure the girls are batting in order and all that. Fun. While we were out, she conned me into finding her some shorts. Kohl's was a hit. Found her three pairs. Went to another store and found a couple more and a new bathing suit that covers her from her neck to her legs. I'm kidding. Seriously though, those of us with kids, don't you want to bring back those old bathing suits from the 20's that cover them from head to toe?? She got a cute light blue and white striped halter tankini with the slightest shimmer over it. I told her I wouldn't be buying her anything else until she turned 13 so don't even ask.

I returned a shirt and of course bought two more. One is a cute booby shirt that I will wear for my birthday and parties and things. Hey. Sometimes the girls just like to come out and party. I don't mean girls gone wild here, semi covered is fine. Last night as we put our new clothes away, we went through and threw out (to donate) some old clothes. Autumn didn't part with as much as I'd hoped. I on the other hand have one bag for good will and another for my mom. LUCKY YOU!! I need to get out to my mom's. This week is difficult because Autumn has softball practice at least 3 days this week. So maybe Sunday, I can mooch a free lunch. Don't you love going to free lunch with your mom? I DO!! ooh, and then we can go get some Gelato. That is the shiznit!

Peace BizNOTCHES

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:41 AM