decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Taking This Suburbia Thing A Little Too Far
Party Like It's 1999
Panfried Filet Mignon with Mushroom Ragout
Wordless Wednesday
I Have Some Questions. Do You Have Some Answers?
Shriner's Convention
I'm Off Bitches
HEATHER MILLS QUOTE OF THE DAY
Does The Crazy Run In Your Family?
HOT SLUT OF THE DAY

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring is in the Air

It's been so beautiful this week here in the northern CA. The blooms are blooming. The birds are chirping. Their crap is all over my car. haha One of the things I do not like about where I work is that it's adjacent to a golf course with huge ponds. That these large birds like to fly over to for vacation. They fly over my car and cover it in shit. I guess I could have worse problems.

On this love Friday morning, as I am wearing my first open toed shoe to work (a love striped pair of slip ons with a peep toe)

I ask you...

Peep toe or Flip flop?

Normally, I'm all about the flip flop and I just bought two new pairs at Old Navy. But it's still early in the game to go full force 7 days a week in flips.

(I'm sorry Gina if I stole this from you, it sounded familiar? but it's all I got today!)

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:21 AM