decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Are You Feeling...
Happy Friday!
It's Thursday, Do You Know What That Means???
Wordless Wednesday? I Think NOT.
I Kind Of Saw This Coming...
Haven't We Been Through This Already?
Rainy Weekend
Playing Hooky
Spring Cleaning
Forecast is RAIN!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fat Tuesday?

I think not. Somewhere, I seemed to have lost 3.4 lbs. NO, I don't want it back. Finders keepers ;) I'm trying to attend the meetings more and use positive reinforcement to reach my goal. Have I lost a pound ever? Then I can do it again. I stayed the same this week? Well at least I didn't gain. That's great. You know, stuff like that. I'm trying not to focus on that number up there. See it? 55. It's a pretty big number. I'm breaking it up for myself into smaller more manageable chunks. Right now I'm trying to be comfortable in my new size. It is a size smaller than when I first joined. Some pants/shirts fit great, some are still too tight. Once I conquer this size, it's onto the next one. I'm also setting a goal for myself to be active (walk) at least three times a week for at least 1/2 hour. Three is a good number and there is room for improvement. So if I exercises three times, I did good and met my goal. If I squeeze in four, well that is superb! That may earn a sweet treat. Each twenty minutes I exercise, I earn another point. Some days, you just need to eat that extra point. Other times, I feel a tenth of a pound just gone.

Here's to a great week everyone! Now, I have to go watch the Housebitches of Orange County. Dot OUT

posted by Autumn's Mom at 6:49 PM