decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Fat Tuesday?
Are You Feeling...
Happy Friday!
It's Thursday, Do You Know What That Means???
Wordless Wednesday? I Think NOT.
I Kind Of Saw This Coming...
Haven't We Been Through This Already?
Rainy Weekend
Playing Hooky
Spring Cleaning

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm all ready for the Oscars

Like my dress? Who am I wearing? Stupid questions I love hearing the answers to. It's Thursday again people. WTF?? Not that I'm complaining. I LIVE for Thursdays. I'll be trying to help Autumn forget that Idol results show is on tonight so we can just watch Earl and the Office. Then GREY's. Then the Oprah Oscar special, because I love watching big stars be full of themselves. I will try to watch all of this nonsense (Yea, I don't have a life, so what!) without snacking for 3 hours. At last week's WW meeting, a big stumbling block for most of us was snacking in the evening. Whether it was crunchy salty snacks or candy, we all do it. So what could we do differently? Someone actually suggested turning off the TV. When she looked at me I realized I was staring at her with my brow furrowed (J!) and my mouth wide open. Wha? Surely you jest. Must I give up all my pleasures? Ok, my two only pleasures? No way jose. I will watch to my hearts content tonight and drink water til it is seeping out of my pours!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:26 AM