decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Friday!
It's Thursday, Do You Know What That Means???
Wordless Wednesday? I Think NOT.
I Kind Of Saw This Coming...
Haven't We Been Through This Already?
Rainy Weekend
Playing Hooky
Spring Cleaning
Forecast is RAIN!
Happy Groundhogs Day

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, February 19, 2007

Are You Feeling...


Blue or Pink today?



I'm feeling in the pink. I think it's the cute pink velour warm up jacket I'm wearing today. The power of clothing to make me happy is amazing. Believe me, after the crap I experienced this weekend I should be feeling blue. BUT I'M NOT. Good thing I didn't wear the pink pants, I'd be floating around like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day balloon.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:25 AM