decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

A LITTLE SILLINESS FOR WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
HOT SLUT OF THE DAY
Happy Birthday Joey!
Friday the 13th
Week So Far
Hello Blogsphere
What's Your Best Feature?
I FREAKIN HATE AMERICAN IDOL
American Idol Anyone?
Blow Me

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hallelujah!!!!!

All I can say is F U votefortheworst.suck my ass!!!! hahahahaha

Now we are back to an actually singing competition. Bring it ON!

My pick is Jordin all the way.

Seriously, I don't care who wins as long as it's NOT going to be Sanjaya!!! I'm not a hater, because after all he's just a kid. But he wasn't the best singer. That is the fact. I wish him and his hair the best.

Who do you want to win???

PS J SHOOOOOOSH!

PSS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Tommy's Mommy

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:42 AM