decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I FREAKIN HATE AMERICAN IDOL
American Idol Anyone?
Blow Me
Nice Weekend
Spring is in the Air
Taking This Suburbia Thing A Little Too Far
Party Like It's 1999
Panfried Filet Mignon with Mushroom Ragout
Wordless Wednesday
I Have Some Questions. Do You Have Some Answers?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, March 23, 2007

What's Your Best Feature?

Gina was asking today about our hair. Which I happen to consider my best feature. When I'm having a bad hair day, I feel like a great big nothing. I went to beauty school a hundred years ago and I realized now, it was just to learn how to do my hair better. ha!

What do you consider your best feature and why?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:34 AM