decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Friday the 13th
Week So Far
Hello Blogsphere
What's Your Best Feature?
I FREAKIN HATE AMERICAN IDOL
American Idol Anyone?
Blow Me
Nice Weekend
Spring is in the Air
Taking This Suburbia Thing A Little Too Far

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Joey!

You stupid cat.

Catster

Scratch your own badge
Visit my family


I got a reminder today from Catster that it would have been his birthday today. It's just fate that he was through with this world. I used to feel him the Iams tender cuts which recently was reported to have POISON in it. He rests in our backyard, looking over us. And making sure Minnie doesn't leave him any, um, surprises!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:17 AM