decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Week So Far
Hello Blogsphere
What's Your Best Feature?
I FREAKIN HATE AMERICAN IDOL
American Idol Anyone?
Blow Me
Nice Weekend
Spring is in the Air
Taking This Suburbia Thing A Little Too Far
Party Like It's 1999

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

BOOGEDA BOOGEDA BOOGEDA AH AH AH!

Happy Friday the 13th. I'm not at all into any superstitions about this day. Frankly it's another Friday my ass is glued to a chair at work.

I tried to think of any superstition I play into and I really couldn't think of any.

Do you have any superstitions you'd like to share with the class?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:15 AM