decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Had a Bad Day
Hallelujah!!!!!
A LITTLE SILLINESS FOR WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
HOT SLUT OF THE DAY
Happy Birthday Joey!
Friday the 13th
Week So Far
Hello Blogsphere
What's Your Best Feature?
I FREAKIN HATE AMERICAN IDOL

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Scott Baio is 45




Apparently, old Scott here is going to have a reality show on VH-1 called Scott Baio is 45. Premise? He's lookin for luv. Do we really need another sad and pathetic show about some has-been trying to make a come back? NO!! Besides. He's NO Peter Brady.

Why did these guys always look like they were wearing lip gloss?? I guess because they were. Did you love Chachi? What flavor lip smackers do you think he's wearing?? I say strawberry!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:34 AM