decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Admin Professionals Day!
Scott Baio is 45
Had a Bad Day
Hallelujah!!!!!
A LITTLE SILLINESS FOR WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
HOT SLUT OF THE DAY
Happy Birthday Joey!
Friday the 13th
Week So Far
Hello Blogsphere

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Who Am I You Ask?

Dot: I've thinking about posting the "who am I" post on my blog like a few have done...

Dot: and I can't seem to get it into words

Dot: so I've spent the better part of the afternoon reading about my sign Cancer and being the cusp of cancer/gemini

Lizzie: it's hard to define.

Dorothy C: and frankly...i'm so enamored of myself right now I could poop gold

Lizzie: (insert ROLF smilie)

Dorothy C: I'm a straight up ritz cracker

Lizzie: hahaha!!

Lizzie: you should just post that.

Dot: what? that I'm a ritz cracker

Lizzie: well, that and how much you love yourself

So there you have it. I'm salty, half baked, in love with myself and (hello, melissa) I too smell like old coins and poop.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:14 PM