decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Thus far, I'm Not Inspired
Horoscopes
Grateful
Forever
Elmo
Give me a D!
C is for COACH
BOYS
I Never Do These Things, But
HEARTBREAKER

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, April 11, 2008

J is for Jiggly Boobs



Internet this is J. J, internet. I have been wanting you guys to meet for awhile now. Feel free to ask him questions or tell him embarrassing stories about me.

This is the person who makes me feel things even when I don't want to.

Who tells me I'm beautiful ever day

Who reaches for my hand as we walk away from the car.

Who whispers it's going to be ok when I cry.

He's the one I want to tell my good news to first.

The one I want to hug and kiss and tee hee hee..

The one who makes me laugh til I pee.

He'll send me a single rose, just because.

He's pretty much perfect in an imperfect sort of way.

And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life doing all of the above.



PS Jiggle Boobs is a joke for my OTHER friend J haha

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:32 AM